dddice is designed to run efficiently in most modern desktop and mobile browsers. dddice is supported on Windows, macOS, and Linux operating systems.
- Google Chrome (and Chromium-based browsers)
- Mozilla Firefox
- Apple Safari
- Microsoft Edge
There is no specific amount of RAM, CPU, or HDD space otherwise required or recommended.
WebGL is required to use dddice and is usually enabled by default on your desktop or mobile device.
Please see your browser's specific instructions on enabling WebGL (or "Hardware Acceleration"):
- Navigate to chrome://settings in your address bar, or click the three dots in the upper-right corner of the browser window and select Settings
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Advanced
- In the System section, toggle Use hardware acceleration when available to the ON position
- Click the Relaunch button to restart Chrome and apply your new settings
- Navigate to about:config in the address bar
- Search for webgl.force-enabled and make sure this preference is set to true
- Search for webgl.disabled and make sure this preference is set to false
- Restart Firefox to apply your new settings
- Navigate to edge://settings/system in the address bar
- Ensure that Use hardware acceleration when available is checked
- Restart Edge to apply your new settings
WebGL is enabled by default in Safari.