Below are a list of known issues that we are currently working on. Unless otherwise stated, there are no timelines or estimates.
- Rolling a large amount of dice (e.g. >50) will sometimes cause severe lag for a few seconds
- Recommendation: Keep rolls within your system's limits
- We hope to fix this in a future version. Rolling LOTS OF DICE sounds like a lot of fun!
- Using Firefox on Linux with certain NVidia drivers will result in a really slow experience
- Recommendation: Use Chrome or another Chromium-based browser
- There is no known solution, this is an issue with the installed drivers